Camp Incredible 2023
The 2023 Camp Incredible brochure is now available for preview.
Camp Incredible 2023 Registration
Information, Policies, and Procedures
Dates and Times
Our summer program will consist of six one-week camps as follows:
Session 1: June 5-9
Session 2: June 12-16
Session 3: June 19-23
Session 4: June 26-30
Session 5: July 10-14
Session 6: July 17-21
All camp sessions are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Extended day available for additional fee.
- Early Registration – $250 per session (before April 15, 2023)
- Regular Registration – $275 per session (after April 15, 2023)
Non-University School Students: Students who are not enrolled at University School must be entering 1st grade or above for the 2023-2024 school year in order to attend Camp Incredible.
University School Students: University School students who are enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year must be at least 4 years of age prior to the start of the camp. (This age requirement is waived for any student who has been enrolled in the University School Early Childhood class for at least one semester of the 2022-2023 school year.)
Grade and Age Levels
All grade levels refer to the grade the student will be entering in the fall of 2023.
- Regardless of the reason for changes (except in the case of cancellation due to insufficient enrollment), a $25 change fee will be charged for each change made to a student’s enrollment.
- Changes must be requested by the Friday before a session is scheduled to begin.
- If you would like to change your student’s registration after you have enrolled, you must complete a Change Form. Email email@example.com to request this form.
- Extended Day is available in three separate sessions so that you can choose the specific times you need: AM (7:30-9:00), PM1 (3:00-4:00), and PM2 (4:00-5:15).
- Cost per week: AM Session: $50 PM1 Session: $50 PM2 Session: $50
- Extended day program activities are less structured than those in the regular summer camps and will include outdoor play, games, videos, puzzles, etc.
- Students attending afternoon Extended Day should bring a snack.
- Drop-in extended day is not available.
Pickup is from 3:00 to 3:10 p.m. Any child not picked up by 3:15 p.m. will be charged a minimum late fee of $15, plus any applicable Extended Day fees.
Students should bring a sack lunch, including a beverage. Lunches should not include soda or candy. Microwaves are available, but
items needing to be warmed up should take no longer than two minutes in the microwave. Lunch will be supervised.
University School has a no-peanut policy; please do not include peanut products in children’s lunches.
Students are expected to have good behavior and follow classroom and school rules at all times. Attendance at our summer program is a privilege, and inappropriate behavior may jeopardize that privilege.
University School is not responsible for personal items brought to camp by students. We prefer that students do not bring personal wire- less devices, such as cell phones, e-readers, etc., to camp. If wireless devices are brought to camp, they must be turned off. University School is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of personal items brought to camp.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org